Wednesday, October 19, 2005

EAI Wisdom up and running

Finally......

it has taken a lot of planning, thinking about it and doubting about it, but the scale has landed on the right side finally.

I will be using this weblog as a gathering point for information on the subject of EAI as I see fit, and also I will be submitting articles on the subject myself.
These self-written articles will contain some of the unique and possibly interesting ideas that have sprung from my mind in the past 15 years. In these years I have been professionally involved in IT as a freelance architect, and for the last 7 years I have been focussed on the subject of EAI. In 1996 this has lead to the design and development of a unique integration platform for a client in the insurance business, which has won an award from the european union on the basis of its unique features... Many of the ideas that where realised then, are now slowly appearing in major products like Microsoft Biztalk, so I like to think I know what I am talking about.

In this weblog you will be finding articles on EAI, yes, but not so much focussed on the technological side of it. Simply because I have a strong believe that this is a totally uninteresting part of the equation. (I am known to colleagues and partners for my blunt statements, so get used to that)
In my experience, Integration is all about architecture, organisation and getting the point across that organisations can leverage the results of integration projects as a strategic advantage. I will explain in future articles how I usually go about doing this.

Untill then,
Greetings,
Jan Kopmels


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home